2022 nominations are open for our Spirit of Duchesne Alumni Achievement Award and the St. Rose Philippine Duchesne Service Award.
Please complete the form below for each individual nominee.
About the Awards
Spirit of Duchesne Alumni Achievement Award
Duchesne High School has thousands of alumni who have met the challenge of being pioneers by contributing to the world in many different ways. Whether their accomplishments have been in their careers, their personal lives or their communities, they personify the Spirit of Duchesne.
To honor this tradition, the Spirit of Duchesne Alumni Achievement Award is given annually to a graduate of St. Peter or Duchesne High School who demonstrates longstanding commitment to serving others in the community, a history of dedication to the Duchesne High School family, and a faith-filled life rooted in the example of Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Catholic Church. The award is presented at the Cor Duchesne Dinner each winter.
St. Rose Philippine Duchesne Service Award
Duchesne High School is blessed with hundreds of parents, graduates, faculty members and friends who selflessly give their time and talent for the benefit of our school. Through the St. Rose Philippine Service Award, we hope to formally recognize and honor those volunteers who have consistently provided outstanding service to the Duchesne community.
The St. Rose Philippine Duchesne Service Award is presented to one recipient each year. An ideal candidate for this award will embody the following qualifications:
- Works diligently to further the mission of mind, body and spirit through generosity of time and resources
- Serves as a role model for others in our school community
- Inspires others to engage in volunteer service
- Demonstrates exceptional leadership qualities, whether in formal volunteer leadership roles or in mentoring activities
- Volunteers with no expectation of recognition, compensation or rewards
Thank you for your time and consideration in submitting a nominee.