Ready to blaze your trail? Follow these steps to begin your journey to becoming a Pioneer!
√ Fill out our shadow visit request form and come visit us!
√ Complete the Archdiocesan high school application (available in November) and select Duchesne as your first choice school. Non-Catholic school students click here to fill out an application.
√ Receive your acceptance letter February 1, 2019.
√Stop by the Trading Post on Saturday, February 2 between 10 am and 1 pm to purchase some Pioneer Stuff!
√ Go to Freshman Registration Night on February 12, 2019
- Doors open at 6:15 p.m to turn in forms (complete all the forms in the white envelope) & fees ($250 payable to Duchesne)
- Program starts at 7 p.m.
- Get your uniform polos at the Trading Post
- Visit Fischer's reps about your uniform skirt.
- Visit the Trading Post! Buy a hoodie or sweatshirt (can only be purchased from Duchesne). Maybe buy a tee shirt or something to show your Pioneer Pride!
√ Apply for financial aid due late February - http://www.ttef-stl.org/about-ttef/
√ FACT's Website apply to FACT for Duchesne's Tuition Assistance
√ Take placement test in the spring if you want to take Honors Geometry, Spanish 2, or French 2.
√ Apply for scholarships by the deadline by March 30, 2018 (click here to for more information about scholarships).
√ 19-20 Summer reading coming soon
√ Turn in Student Health Records Form in August Student Health Record.pdf
If you play a sport, turn-in the MHSAA Sport Physical Form and keep a copy for your records.
- Check the DHS Web site and newsletter for try-out dates and summer sport camp information.
Look for your fall welcome packet in July.
√ Come to Welcome Days for a meet and greet and the mandatory Tech orientation
Return all important paperwork before school begins.
You are now a DHS Pioneer!