Ready to blaze your trail? Follow these steps to begin your journey to becoming a Pioneer!
- Fill out our shadow visit request form and come visit us!
- Complete the Archdiocesan high school application (available in November) and select Duchesne as your first choice school.
Non-Catholic school students click here to fill out an application.
- Look for your acceptance letter after January 31!
- Go to Freshman Registration Night on February 15, 2022.
- Doors open at 6:15 p.m to turn in forms (complete all the forms in the white envelope) & fees ($250 payable to Duchesne).
- Program starts at 7 p.m.
- Visit Fischer's reps about your uniform skirt.
- Visit the Trading Post! Buy polos, a hoodie, or sweatshirt (can only be purchased from Duchesne). Maybe buy a tee shirt or something to show your Pioneer Pride!
- Apply for financial aid due February 28, 2022 - http://www.ttef-stl.org/about-ttef/
- Apply to FACTS for Duchesne's Tuition Assistance.
- Take the Math and World Language placement test in the spring if you want to take Honors Geometry, Spanish 2, or French 2.
- Take the High School Placement test on Saturday, April 9. (Backup date-April 23)
- Apply for scholarships by the deadline by March 31, 2022 (click here to for more information about scholarships).
- 2022 Summer Reading list coming soon.
- Turn in Student Health Records Form in August Student Health Record.pdf
- If you play a sport, turn-in the MHSAA Sport Physical Form and keep a copy for your records.
- Check the DHS Web site and newsletter for try-out dates and summer sport camp information.
- Look for your fall welcome packet in July.
- Come to Welcome Days for a meet and greet and the mandatory Tech orientation.
Return all important paperwork before school begins.
You are now a DHS Pioneer!