Sacraments and prayer are woven into everyday life at Duchesne because the way we pray to God reflects and encourages what we believe and ultimately how we live.
The office of Campus Ministry coordinates all-school Masses and Reconciliation services throughout the year. Mass is celebrated at 7:00 am each Friday in the Duchesne chapel for all who wish to attend. Eucharistic Adoration is offered at least twice a year during Advent and Lent.
All members of the DHS community are invited to join us in the Ohrman Performing Arts Center for our All School Masses at 9:45 a.m.
- Mass of the Exaltation of the Cross - September 14
- St. Philippine Duchesne Feast Day Mass - November 16
- Advent Mass - December 17
- Junior Ring Mass - February 1
- Ash Wednesday Mass - March 6
- Final Mass - May 20
Reconciliation services are held in the fall and the spring.
A special Baccalaureate Mass is held for graduating seniors.