Campus Ministry’s Retreat Program is part of the overall faith formation of every student at Duchesne High School. From freshmen through senior year, each student attends one retreat each year.
The concept of relational ministry is essential to our retreat ministry. The students grow and develop in their own faith as they relate with other students.
Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors participate in a one-day retreat during school hours while seniors go on an overnight retreat before the school year begins.
Attending a yearly retreat is required for graduation.
- Freshman Retreat takes place during a school day. Seniors assist with this retreat day.
- Sophomore Retreat is led each year by the Archdiocese's REAP team retreat ministry.
- The Junior Retreat is followed by a week of service.
- Senior Retreat is student-led and take place off campus over two nights.
- Each year, our faculty spiritually renew themselves on a one-day retreat.