|Location:||Duchesne High School|
Duchesne High School is a college-preparatory Catholic High School located in St. Charles, MO. Our mission is to shape leaders in mind, body, and spirit. Duchesne currently has an opening in the World Language Department for a Spanish teacher. To enhance the total learning experience, our teachers are required to moderate or coach at least one sport or activity.
Send cover letter and resume to Duchesne Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with Spanish in the subject line.
Candidate minimum requirements:
- Secondary Missouri Certification (Spanish)
- Strong knowledge-base of Spanish
- Proven success teaching at high school level
- Ability to use technology fully in the classroom
- Well-versed in best practice strategies
- Experience with curriculum development
- Master’s Degree in the related teaching field
- Experience in dual/college credit courses