As an Archdiocesan Catholic high school, Duchesne High School (combined with our predecessor St. Peter High School) has provided an unmatched education experience for young men and women in St. Charles County and beyond for nearly 100 years. But with rising costs of education, including competitive compensation for a high-quality faculty and investments in state-of-the art technology, it is a challenge to maintain excellence while keeping the tuition affordable.
The school's Office of Advancement works closely with our Advisory Board to advance the mission of the school through strategic planning for the future, promoting and communicating the good news of the school, and by developing relationships and securing resources for success.
The annual Advancement plan includes:
- An enrollment management program, which includes a comprehensive marketing and community relations effort to attract future students and families to the school
- The annual appeal for tax-deductible, unrestricted gifts to the annual Pioneer Fund, which supplements tuition in covering the school's operating costs
- Securing matching gifts and grants from corporations, foundations, and the Archdiocese of Saint Louis
- Memorializing and honoring family members and friends of Duchesne as a way to help continue our school's mission
- Finding tuition assistance for our students via individual scholarships, grants, and support for our Families Helping Families Tuition Assistance Program.
- Planned giving programs, which give donors an opportunity to leave a legacy to Duchesne High School, building a more secure future for generations of students while providing possible tax benefits for the donor
- The annual Pioneer Expedition Dinner Auction and DHS Dream Home Raffle, which provide critical revenue for the school's operating budget
- An alumni relations program which seeks to provide opportunities for our graduates to reunite and celebrate their years at St. Peter/Duchesne High School and to obtain their support in keeping the school strong for generations to come
- Securing gifts for the DHS Endowment Fund and a non-endowed investment fund, which provide monies for scholarships, tuition, and professional development
Our thanks to our wonderfully supportive Duchesne family, who recognize the value of our unmatched Catholic education experience and know that tuition alone cannot cover the cost. If you would like to support Duchesne's mission of educating young men and women in mind, body and spirit, you can make a gift online, or contact the Office of Advancement at (636) 946-2603.
Duchesne High School Office of Advancement
|Charles L. Nolan Jr.||Duchesne High School President||ext. 6904|
|Nancy (Rothermich) Kohl '78||Director of Annual Giving and Community Relations||ext. 9625|
|Maddie Dodson '14||Direction of Admissions and Marketing||ext. 6926|
|Beth (Stiebel) Norviel '90||Alumni Events Coordinator||ext. 6928|
|Abby (Trotter) Sweeney '04||Director of Business Alliance and Special Events||ext. 6924|
|Deborah Carney||Advancement Services Assistant||ext. 6927|
|Sandy Venetis||Advancement Services Assistant||ext. 6931|