Help Us Update Our Classrooms and Create a More Collaborative Learning Environment
Please click here to donate and help to provide DHS students with renovated classrooms that are:
- Active and insightful education spaces
- Optimized for cooperative work groups and project-based learning
- Flexible for independent or group study
- Confidence-builders for sharing ideas and improving presentation skills
- Proven to increase academic performance, retention, and test scores
Also checkout the 3-minute HGTV-type video Jack Borgmeyer '97 of BMG Marketing Group helped to develop and produce to promote our project: "Classroom Makeover."
Your assistance in helping us make these improvements is very much appreciated. Classroom naming rights may be available when significant gifts are made by individuals, families, or businesses.
Thank you for your consideration and continued support of Duchesne!