Full Time Night Maintenance Position
This position will be responsible for cleaning in the school and nightly calls for assistance from school administrators. This person will keep all areas of the school clean, including the classrooms, meeting rooms, offices, restroom facilities, gym/cafeteria, etc. Responsibilities could include light repair maintenance as well as other miscellaneous duties including snow removal.
1. Experience with custodial work, floor maintenance and general maintenance preferably in a school or office building is ideal.
2. Must have knowledge of acceptable trade practices and building standards with the ability to prioritize and understand/follow directions along with working alone.
3. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
4. Must be detail oriented and an independent worker.
5. Must be able to deal with a multitude of people including parish and school staff as well as volunteers.
6. Must be able to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders and be a good steward of supplies, equipment, tools, furniture and any other property entrusted to his/her care.
Fax your resume to Dominic Muich firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 636-946-6267